Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

need help finding pieces sega saturn boxed missing sample disc

Jul 17 at 9:24:16 AM
cmr1097 (55)

< Flicky >
I have a sega saturn I picked up in the box, I am missing a few pieces for it and I thought that someone could possibly let me know what pieces I need to track down for it. I am missing all the paperwork and the sample disc, I am going to disply some pictures down below so if anyone has this package you may be able to help me out. I am concerned about the demo disc the most because I dont know if the saturn had different versions  Also I am concerned about if there was a second disc because the picture does show two discs. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 17 at 3:39:16 PM
The Count (100)
(Grant X.) < Neff >
Minnesota
I believe that one only came with the Bootleg Sampler. It looks like this:

Jul 17 at 4:57:48 PM
Professor Gull (7)
(Professor Gull) < Neff >
Iowa
Yup came with just the sampler above for Model 1. Model 2 had the 3 pack and the sampler like the one above for some time.

What else are you missing? Most of the ones I have seen are missing cardboard innards and or plastic wrap. Occasionally the manual as well. I also thought there was some ad insert with the model 1 system but I can't recall.

-------------------------
I tried doing nothing and always ended up doing something instead.

I don't check here on weekends so bear with me folks thats just my private game time not meant to be interrupted.

https://www.facebook.com/professo...
Gull Gaming on Youtube!
https://twitter.com/ProfessorDotG...

Jul 17 at 6:08:08 PM
cmr1097 (55)

< Flicky >
Originally posted by: Professor Gull

Yup came with just the sampler above for Model 1. Model 2 had the 3 pack and the sampler like the one above for some time.

What else are you missing? Most of the ones I have seen are missing cardboard innards and or plastic wrap. Occasionally the manual as well. I also thought there was some ad insert with the model 1 system but I can't recall.

The cardboard inner is in the box. Also I have the plastic bags for the system and controller, I dont have any for the av cord and the power cord. I dont have any of the paperwork either.