Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Posting this out of sheer desperation I am looking for two music albums

Dec 02 at 3:04:10 AM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland
How dare you taint this Jan Terri thread with your non Jan Terri related blasphemy.

Dec 02 at 6:33:05 AM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado
Originally posted by: flatuswalrus

How dare you taint this Jan Terri thread with your non Jan Terri related blasphemy.
One of the many privileges of being an agnostic.............

-------------------------

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

Dec 02 at 8:24:21 PM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland
Originally posted by: Natty Bumppo

I am an atheist, which is nice. Though, the only disadvantage is there’s no heaven for me to see Jan Terri in when I die.

Dec 02 at 10:16:31 PM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado

I am an atheist, which is nice. Though, the only disadvantage is there’s no heaven for me to see Jan Terri in when I die.
Or a hell instead......   just saying  ^___^

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

Dec 02 at 11:51:08 PM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland

There’s no way Jan would go to hell, they do not let angels go there. I really want to see her nipples.

Dec 03 at 6:35:20 AM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado

There’s no way Jan would go to hell, they do not let angels go there. I really want to see her nipples.
How could either of you go to a place that doesn't exist?  Just saying......

Dec 03 at 7:56:49 AM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland

Don't kill my joy-ride. When I close my eyes, There is a heaven. Both Jan and I are there, and I am motorboating her Hersheys Chocolate Syrup covered boobies.

Edited: 12/03/2017 at 07:58 AM by flatuswalrus

Dec 03 at 9:07:03 AM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado

Don't kill my joy-ride. When I close my eyes, There is a heaven. Both Jan and I are there, and I am motorboating her Hersheys Chocolate Syrup covered boobies.
Maybe I am just trying to save your soul.    

*Hands over a fistfull of religious tracts of varying degrees of dubious believability.*

No need to thank me - I have various connections to get them free.    But if you want to give me contributions I will be glad to pass them on.       

Dec 04 at 11:49:45 PM
dballin (22)
(Dave Balls) < Dr. Robotnik >
Rhode Island
I don't know why I click links in this thread anymore. You think I would've learned my lesson all those years ago.

Dec 05 at 6:00:32 AM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado
Originally posted by: dballin

I don't know why I click links in this thread anymore. You think I would've learned my lesson all those years ago.
PT Barnum lives on!

Dec 06 at 9:21:42 PM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland

What are you trying to say Mr.?

Dec 06 at 10:58:48 PM
dballin (22)
(Dave Balls) < Dr. Robotnik >
Rhode Island

Absolutely not haha. I listened to maybe the first 30 seconds of a track and couldn't delete it fast enough after that. Glad I could help, but the part of my hard drive that held the cd ever so briefly will never be the same.

Nothing I didn't already say 4 years ago haha. I'm happy you're happy Mr Dane.

Dec 10 at 8:24:15 AM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Dr. Zan >
Queensland
Originally posted by: dballin

Nothing I didn't already say 4 years ago haha. I'm happy you're happy Mr Dane.
Four years ago you didn’t see a personally signed photo of Jan Terri on my wall.

i can’t believe it’s been that long, how time slips away.