Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Splatterhouse 2 demo/promo/proto

Apr 15 at 7:45:56 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
thought id post a few pics of a game i recently got, recently became interested in completeing my splatterhouse collection + whatever related i can find...

Got this splatterhouse 2 game, had to show of the board, its heavy and beautiful... feel like i want to beat the original and then this to see if its different, i couldnt find any dump info online for it... figured this would be a good spot to see if anybody had an info on it...

also looking for mint splatterhouse 2 sealed mint NON VGA, not go get of topic....
ALSO WANT ---   TOE JAM AND EARL 2 PROTOTYPE ==== if you own it pm me plz!!!!
kid chameleon proto or demo out there??? LET ME KNOW
beavis and butthead --  splatterhouse 3 promo... LET ME KNOW lol ty

Apr 16 at 9:51:52 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
i cannot believe how dead sega forums are! so sad... i grew up on sega genesis lol always got the cheap on sale bargain bin games from my parents, haha poor sega what did nintendo/playstation do to you lol

Apr 17 at 2:42:50 PM
TheGreyGhost (4)
< Tom-Tom >
Ontario
looks awesome, thanks for sharing

-------------------------
NA Game Gear loose cart collection: 114\233

Apr 17 at 11:48:10 PM
The Age of Genesis (15)
< Tom-Tom >
Originally posted by: Funkatron

i cannot believe how dead sega forums are! so sad... i grew up on sega genesis lol always got the cheap on sale bargain bin games from my parents, haha poor sega what did nintendo/playstation do to you lol
Ya, it's sad how much attention the Nintendo forum gets in comparison. 

Also, isn't it a good idea to cover up those windows on the ROM chips? Especially if you're taking pictures with a camera flash? Light can erase them, no?

Have you had these prototypes dumped? It would be a good idea to preserve the ROMs in case anything happens.

Apr 18 at 12:26:19 AM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
Oooo I didn't think about that. Thank God it's ok.

I tried to get in touch with somebody about sharing the info. No reply yet. Curious if it has different ending or levels as well. I don't have the stuff to upload it myself though, any articles or links to doing that would be cool.

Apr 18 at 9:50:07 PM
Jon Solo (78)
< Tom-Tom >
Illinois

I tried to get in touch with somebody about sharing the info. No reply yet. Curious if it has different ending or levels as well. I don't have the stuff to upload it myself though, any articles or links to doing that would be cool.
You can reach out to dra600n or MrMark0673. I believe either person could help you dump the rom.

-------------------------
 Dreamcast collection - 65.59% complete 

Jul 16 at 3:20:33 PM
ExplodedHamster (167)

(Joe Dirt) < Flicky >
United States
Hey man,

I know I am wayyy late to the party, but cool item! I actually have a proto for Splatterhouse 2 myself. The coding has a thousands of differences, though I do not know how that translates to differences in the game, if there are any noticeable ones at all. I know I have seen existence of a Kid Chameleon proto out there somewhere, but I cannot remember where I saw it.

I'm also with you on Sega forum being dead versus Nintendo. I am active on the NES forum, but I am partial to Genesis. It was my favorite system growing up.

Jul 25 at 6:43:51 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

Hey man,

I know I am wayyy late to the party, but cool item! I actually have a proto for Splatterhouse 2 myself. The coding has a thousands of differences, though I do not know how that translates to differences in the game, if there are any noticeable ones at all. I know I have seen existence of a Kid Chameleon proto out there somewhere, but I cannot remember where I saw it.

I'm also with you on Sega forum being dead versus Nintendo. I am active on the NES forum, but I am partial to Genesis. It was my favorite system growing up.

Very cool! Is it identical? Have you heard of any for Sh3? Any other Sega protos? I have an atomic runner. I hope Sega collecting picks up, I'm not even 30 so maybe Sega has it's next run coming.... I thinks it's the most underappreciated system

Jul 29 at 8:30:52 PM
unseenforce (5)
< Flicky >
New York
Yeah we need to light a fire back into this forum!!

This is a really cool thing, def get the ROM dumped. Such a big fan of the Splatterhouse series. If you have trouble getting it out there or don't have luck with the users that were suggested, try getting in touch with the guys at Lost Classics

Aug 11 at 8:52:25 PM
ExplodedHamster (167)

(Joe Dirt) < Flicky >
United States

Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

Hey man,

Very cool! Is it identical? Have you heard of any for Sh3? Any other Sega protos? I have an atomic runner. I hope Sega collecting picks up, I'm not even 30 so maybe Sega has it's next run coming.... I thinks it's the most underappreciated system

Yes, sir! I have maybe 10-11 Genesis protos, including the gem of my collection, Shining Force 2! I am starting to release them, so I will start threads here.

Aug 11 at 10:03:03 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
Very cool! I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts. Lmk if you Wana get rid of any! I love Genesis. Would love a toejam and Earl proto/sample