Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Splatterhouse 2 demo/promo/proto

Apr 15 at 7:45:56 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
thought id post a few pics of a game i recently got, recently became interested in completeing my splatterhouse collection + whatever related i can find...

Got this splatterhouse 2 game, had to show of the board, its heavy and beautiful... feel like i want to beat the original and then this to see if its different, i couldnt find any dump info online for it... figured this would be a good spot to see if anybody had an info on it...

also looking for mint splatterhouse 2 sealed mint NON VGA, not go get of topic....
ALSO WANT ---   TOE JAM AND EARL 2 PROTOTYPE ==== if you own it pm me plz!!!!
kid chameleon proto or demo out there??? LET ME KNOW
beavis and butthead --  splatterhouse 3 promo... LET ME KNOW lol ty

Apr 16 at 9:51:52 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
i cannot believe how dead sega forums are! so sad... i grew up on sega genesis lol always got the cheap on sale bargain bin games from my parents, haha poor sega what did nintendo/playstation do to you lol

Apr 17 at 2:42:50 PM
TheGreyGhost (3)
< Tom-Tom >
Ontario
looks awesome, thanks for sharing

Apr 17 at 11:48:10 PM
The Age of Genesis (9)
< Tom-Tom >
Originally posted by: Funkatron

i cannot believe how dead sega forums are! so sad... i grew up on sega genesis lol always got the cheap on sale bargain bin games from my parents, haha poor sega what did nintendo/playstation do to you lol
Ya, it's sad how much attention the Nintendo forum gets in comparison. 

Also, isn't it a good idea to cover up those windows on the ROM chips? Especially if you're taking pictures with a camera flash? Light can erase them, no?

Have you had these prototypes dumped? It would be a good idea to preserve the ROMs in case anything happens.

Apr 18 at 12:26:19 AM
Funkatron (0)

< Alex Kidd >
Oooo I didn't think about that. Thank God it's ok.

I tried to get in touch with somebody about sharing the info. No reply yet. Curious if it has different ending or levels as well. I don't have the stuff to upload it myself though, any articles or links to doing that would be cool.

Apr 18 at 9:50:07 PM
Jon Solo (78)
< Tom-Tom >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Funkatron

I tried to get in touch with somebody about sharing the info. No reply yet. Curious if it has different ending or levels as well. I don't have the stuff to upload it myself though, any articles or links to doing that would be cool.
You can reach out to dra600n or MrMark0673. I believe either person could help you dump the rom.

-------------------------
 Dreamcast collection - 65.59% complete 

Jul 16 at 3:20:33 PM
ExplodedHamster (166)

(Joe Dirt) < Flicky >
United States
Hey man,

I know I am wayyy late to the party, but cool item! I actually have a proto for Splatterhouse 2 myself. The coding has a thousands of differences, though I do not know how that translates to differences in the game, if there are any noticeable ones at all. I know I have seen existence of a Kid Chameleon proto out there somewhere, but I cannot remember where I saw it.

I'm also with you on Sega forum being dead versus Nintendo. I am active on the NES forum, but I am partial to Genesis. It was my favorite system growing up.