Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew New indie game "Escape 2042:The Truth Defenders" now available! Versions available for the Mega-Drive/Genesis, Dreamcast, and GameBoy

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:26:57 AM
SirNyan (0)
< Flicky >
North Carolina
Hello SEGA fans!

I wanted to let everyone know about “Escape 2042: The Truth Defenders”, a new puzzle platformer now available for the Mega Drive/Genesis, Dreamcast, and GameBoy. This game was developed and published by French indie developer OrionSoft. If you’re not familiar with OrionSoft, they have a long history in the indie Dreamcast development scene releasing games like: “Zia & the Goddesses of Magic”, “Alice’s Moms Rescue”, and the “Elansar & Philia: Series”.

The coolest thing about this game is each version was developed as a standalone game, so the GameBoy version isn’t a downgraded port of the Mega Drive/Genesis. They’re is also a really neat cross platform feature where you can play the Mega Drive/Genesis version with CD quality sound by putting the Dreamcast version in a SEGA CD.

Mega Drive/Genesis Version:

GameBoy Version:

Interested in snagging a copy? Below I've posted links to where you can buy this game in each region.

If your in North America, then check out The Bit Station: http://thebitstationgames.com  (Full Disclaimer: I'm the co-owner of The Bit Station)

If your in Europe, then you can get a copy straight from OrionSoft's website: http://onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/md.htm

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!!!!!!!!

(Updated: 5/27/2017)

Edited: 05/27/2017 at 02:16 PM by SirNyan

Mar 31, 2017 at 1:20:02 AM
zredgemz (1)
< Flicky >
United States
Sound's good.

May 27, 2017 at 2:18:34 PM
SirNyan (0)
< Flicky >
North Carolina
Just updated all the information! If your interested in getting a copy of the game it is currently in stock at both The Bit Station and OrionSoft's Webstore.

May 27, 2017 at 4:07:09 PM
SirNyan (0)
< Flicky >
North Carolina
Here's also some gameplay footage of the Genesis version of the game in action.