Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Golden Axe Warrior cloth world map

Jul 15 at 8:37:05 PM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado
A long time ago I created a world map for Golden Axe Warrior on excel.   I recently found a place that was able to make a copy in cloth.  This is what it looks like (it is not quite finished so this is a picture of it that was sent to me):

I am having two made - one is 11" x 17" and the other is 24" x 36".  

-------------------------

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

Oct 16 at 7:50:59 PM
sandplasma (0)

(Gerry ) < Alex Kidd >
Illinois
Thats awesome!

SNES Collection | Genesis Collection | PS1 Collection | NES Collection

Oct 18 at 11:13:02 AM
Natty Bumppo (1)

< Alex Kidd >
Colorado
I got those in - they are on an almost foam like material - the larger one is particularly nice (the smaller one looks a bit busy since it is a pretty large overworld). The guy that made them for me can make one as large as 36x54 so I am going to get one of those made in the near future.

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"