Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Looking for Authentic MUSHA manual

Jun 13 at 2:49:35 PM
RT99 (0)

< Flicky >
Hi All

Just picked up a copy of the game with box but no manual. I know its a long shot but was wondering if anyone would sell me one, will pay $150

Edited: 06/20/2018 at 04:13 PM by RT99

Jun 15 at 7:08:05 AM
supergamboy (113)
(Sanford ) < Boogerman >
United States
Just a heads up regarding the warranty card, the same Seismic registration/warranty card was used in three games: Hellfire (all releases), MUSHA (all releases), and Super Hydiide (second release).

Keep an eye on listings of those other games as well to find the registration card. Still hard to find, but both Helllfire and Super Hydlide can be found CIB for less than what the MUSHA reg card alone would sell for, so maybe you can find a listing where you can just see a bit of the reg card poking out in the picture (so no one else spots it!).

As far as the manual, with the state of counterfeit games, especially for MUSHA, I would be very heisitant about buying a manual on its own. Do consider just buying a CIB and then reselling your box and manual. Good luck!

Jun 15 at 11:34:57 AM
RT99 (0)

< Flicky >
Hey, thanks really appreciate the advice. It took me forever to find a legit copy of MUSHA... feel like the manual is going to be impossible  . Will definitely try that for the warranty card!