Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: Landstalker or any other Prototypes, samples, etc !! Any prototype, but ESPECIALLY Landstalker :)

Apr 16 at 10:19:41 PM
TaKeR94 (1)
(Billy ) < Tom-Tom >
New South Wales
Hey SA, hope you have all been well   

I am interested in buying prototypes, but my main one that I'm after is a prototype for Landstalker (and the treasures of King Nole). 

If you have a prototype for Landstalker, I am definetely buying. Also if you have any other prototypes that you want to sell, just let me know and we will go from there. 

Thank you so much everyone  

-------------------------
Wanted for Sega Genesis:

- Sccoby-Doo Mystery
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends

CIB if possible!!
I am from Australia, so postage will cost quite a bit for me. Due to this I can't accept high offers.

ALSO WANTED: ANY LANDSTALKER Prototypes/Sample EPROMs etc etc FOR SEGA MEGA DRIVE/GENESIS!!

Thanks guys!! :)

Apr 18 at 5:27:47 PM
Dyer60 (22)

< Neff >
Northern Ireland
Hey man how's it going? Can't help with anything landstalker but do have this if you are interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1123649...

I can work with you on the price, it's the last proto from my collection an I have been holding out but it needs to be moved on now, let me know.

Apr 23 at 2:22:12 AM
TaKeR94 (1)
(Billy ) < Tom-Tom >
New South Wales
Hey I am good man, how are you?  

Thanks again for your reply, just PM'd you  

Wanted for Sega Genesis:

- Sccoby-Doo Mystery

CIB if possible!!
I am from Australia, so postage will cost quite a bit for me. Due to this I can't accept high offers.

ALSO WANTED: ANY LANDSTALKER Prototypes/Sample EPROMs etc etc FOR SEGA MEGA DRIVE/GENESIS!!

Apr 27 at 9:10:29 AM
TaKeR94 (1)
(Billy ) < Tom-Tom >
New South Wales
bump

Wanted for Sega Genesis:

- Sccoby-Doo Mystery

CIB if possible!!

May 06 at 8:32:32 PM
TaKeR94 (1)
(Billy ) < Tom-Tom >
New South Wales
bump

Wanted for Sega Genesis:

- Sccoby-Doo Mystery

CIB if possible!!

May 07 at 6:20:16 PM
ExplodedHamster (166)

(Joe Dirt) < Flicky >
United States
lol oh man, I've been looking for this exact proto for years myself. I didn't think there was someone else out there with this as their tops. I'd love to find one with that bath scene in it lol, but I dunno if any of these exist.

Happy hunting!

Wanna make a pledge? If you find one, you sell me a copy of the rom for a nominal fee, and if I find one I'll do the same?

Edited: 05/07/2017 at 10:37 PM by ExplodedHamster

May 14 at 8:00:05 AM
TaKeR94 (1)
(Billy ) < Tom-Tom >
New South Wales
Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

lol oh man, I've been looking for this exact proto for years myself. I didn't think there was someone else out there with this as their tops. I'd love to find one with that bath scene in it lol, but I dunno if any of these exist.

Happy hunting!

Wanna make a pledge? If you find one, you sell me a copy of the rom for a nominal fee, and if I find one I'll do the same?
Haha awesome to hear that someone else is out there looking for the same thing! Hopefully might increase our chances, I've not seen one on sale ever, unfortunately  

Well, all completed versions feature the scene. The Japanese versions allow you to engage with the scene. All other versions have the scene coded, but the lady blocks you off from entering the room. So basically it was censored.
So basically, this game was developed in Japan. My best bet tells me that if we find a proto out there, it should feature this scene that can be played. Even if you can play it in a completed JAP version. But it would be cool if it did have the scene indeed!

Honestly, I don't even mind if I find a sample copy of the finished product. I just want to find any proto or sample about the game haha. Actually, I am always after any merchandise related to the game. 

Thanks man and happy hunting to you too! Even if we have been hunting for ages, there's always hope!

And that sounds like a deal man   

Wanted for Sega Genesis:

- Sccoby-Doo Mystery

CIB if possible!!