Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FO: Rare Sega Game Gear Games CIB Chuck Rock II Captain America Sealed RotR Fatal Fury Zool

LOCKED TOPIC

Oct 15, 2013 at 8:55:04 PM
pacotaco (1)

< Flicky >
Hi guys. I posted this on Nintendoage but was told to post here as well in case someone may be interested. I’ve decided to offer up my rarest sega game gear games for sale (preferably individually, but I’ll take offers for all in one lot). I know I’m new here and don’t have any feedback yet but I’ve been selling on E-bay for about 3 years and have over 3500+ FB and will be glad to send a link if you want to verify my credentials (or I can just post it here if that’s allowed). It wouldn’t bother me at all if they go back on my shelf, but I would prefer selling them to someone who is going for a complete set/wants to start with a bunch of rares. And yes, everything will be packed with care in a box and with bubble wrap. Below is a brief description of the games but please look at all the pictures for a better idea. http://s950.photobucket.com/user/pacotaco5/library/?sort=2&a...

Rise of the Robots *SOLD*

Captain America: CIB. Creased on the right side. Small piece of tape on the back, but doesn’t seem to be holding anything together.

Chuck Rock II Son of Chuck: CIB. Slight wear on bottom, medium wear on top.

The above games were all purchased from different US sellers. The next three games were purchased in a lot from a European seller (Croatia, I believe.) They are all sealed but there is a sort of waviness to the boxes, most prominent in Zool, and less so in the other two. I remember opening a new (less rare) game that was in the same lot and everything was there for that game. They all have shelf wear which I tried to get close-ups of (let me know if you need more).

Fatal Fury Special, Robocop 3, Zool: Purchased from Europe, but has the US cover art.

Just a quick note, I was unable to test any of the CIB games recently as I can't find my game gear at the moment. They worked fine when I checked them shortly after purchase a few years ago and I haven't played them since.

Edited: 10/18/2013 at 04:52 PM by pacotaco

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:29:04 PM
Metah (13)
< Neff >
Japan
Very cool items, too bad they are most certainly outside my price range (that and I would want to open them and play them lol). Good luck selling.

-------------------------
Love handhelds. Live handhelds.

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:49:08 PM
Braveheart69 (221)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Bio-Hazard Battler >
Washington
Check your PM's!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 240 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:43:49 PM
pacotaco (1)

< Flicky >
Originally posted by: Metah

Very cool items, too bad they are most certainly outside my price range (that and I would want to open them and play them lol). Good luck selling.

Thanks! I know what you mean. I only have a handful of sealed games and the temptation kills me some times.

Oct 18, 2013 at 4:52:39 PM
pacotaco (1)

< Flicky >
Bump.

Oct 22, 2013 at 12:25:27 PM
Braveheart69 (221)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Bio-Hazard Battler >
Washington
Just wanted to give this guy a free bump. I bought the sealed Rise of the Robots and it was packaged/shipped to withstand a nuclear blast. Great communication as well. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 240 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:02:33 PM
pacotaco (1)

< Flicky >
Thanks bud. Glad you got it ok. Good luck on the last few!

Apr 18 at 9:41:37 PM
buckeyes (0)

< Flicky >
can I ask how much did it go for the sealed one. I hope it wasnt the one I saw for under 100 was it

Apr 19 at 2:39:37 PM
supergamboy (111)
< Funklord >
United States
This thread is three and a half years old and the member pacotaco hasn't visited the site since November 2013. If you'd like to inquire the purchase price from Braveheart69, feel free to shoot him a PM, though he may not remember the price and may not want to disclose it. In any case, the sale price then in a private sale has little bearing on its current value. I'm locking this thread.