Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

New Super Fighter Team Release: Vixen 357

Jan 05 at 12:13:01 PM
maelwys (134)
(Mike W) < Bio-Hazard Battler >
Pennsylvania
This popped up in my inbox this morning - Super Fighter Team is working on an English port of a Genesis game called Vixen 357. From the screens, it looks like Pacific Rim style bot-on-bot fighting with some RPG elements.

Preorders and info located here: http://www.vixen357.com/...

While they can take a while to get, I've honestly never been disappointed in Super Fighter's releases. They put out really fun games, if you discount Cascade which kinda sucked. Much better than Watermelon at least, who never even shipped me the Pier Solar Strat Guide I ordered back in 2013. But I digress....

Jan 07 at 4:15:43 PM
flatuswalrus (54)
(Mr. Dane) < Max Thunder >
Queensland
It would be awesome to have a physical copy and I am sure their packaging 'n' all would be top notch but I cannot help but feel that is quite a bit of money considering the game in ROM form had been translated into English as of Oct 2016. If you grab a copy post here when you get it though as I would be interested in hearing/seeing what it is like. I have the translated ROM in my LaunchBox/BigBox setup but have not got around to playing it yet.

Jan 07 at 7:55:29 PM
maelwys (134)
(Mike W) < Bio-Hazard Battler >
Pennsylvania
Good to know! I haven't played much with ROMs so I wasn't aware this had already been done. Still considering picking it up though. If I do, I'll unpack here for ya'll.

Jan 13 at 1:28:25 PM
mutantrabbitjoe (0)

< Flicky >
The quality of superfighterteam's cartridges are really nice, but the boxes are pretty poor quality, cheap cardboard instead of a case. With how much they are asking for their releases now days, I think its fair to expect a plastic case <.<