Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ex-Mutants...what's in the box?

Aug 04 at 9:59:22 PM
YanosCIB (0)

(Yanos CIB) < Alex Kidd >
Texas
Our Spreadsheet states "Ex mutants comic insert" but ive never seen something fitting this description included with the game. Does anyone have more detailed info on this or...dare I ask...

(Dare!, Dare!)

A PHOTO?

-------------------------
CIB = Cart / Instructions / Box

Aug 05 at 1:02:47 AM
IchbinIan (0)

< Alex Kidd >
I think it's the blue insert I found from this listing: 

s://www.ebay.com/itm/Ex-Mutants-S...

Aug 05 at 11:43:32 AM
YanosCIB (0)

(Yanos CIB) < Alex Kidd >
Texas

-------------------------
CIB = Cart / Instructions / Box

Aug 06 at 7:31:12 PM
IchbinIan (0)

< Alex Kidd >
Lol.  Glad to help.  Yeah it doesn't look like a complete is on ebay right now.  I want to pick this game up eventually.  I've heard mixed things about it though.  I'd definitely get it if I found it in the wild.

I've seen an Ex Mutants poster on ebay as well. The spreadsheet doesn't show it as being part of the game though.  I've wondered where it comes from. 

Aug 07 at 10:33:50 PM
supergamboy (113)
(Sanford ) < Boogerman >
United States
Yes, the one that IchbinIan posted is the insert to which the spreadsheet referred. I had two items in red highlight as unconfirmed. I've cleaned up those entries and removed the red highlight. They may still be unconfirmed but the descriptions now should be more helpful

Aug 23 at 1:05:56 PM
RoyalT (12)

(T Fade) < Flicky >
Alberta
I just picked this up last week at a garage sale. I had a copy previously and had never seen the insert you are referring to until now. The back of the insert is blank, just an FYI.

Aug 25 at 2:23:45 AM
Gunstar (0)

< Flicky >
I've never seen that insert before, had no idea. Always find the pack-ins that have been still found and documented to be cool and fascinating.