Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

yo yo hello old collector ready to sell

Apr 18 at 9:18:04 PM
buckeyes (0)

< Flicky >
hey been at collecting sega. and I mean all sega almost complete sets. outback joey complete aswell and tones of rare items to sell. I specialize in sega really but have a few old school niintendo stuff as well.

sega genesis complete/no BBcart
game gear 95 percent sealed only missing RISE have all the systems complete and boxed like new.
saturn collection more than half complete.
complete 32x games systems
sega cd over half way aswell. ALL JEWEL CASES ARE NON CRACKED>
i also have almost a complete cart and manuel game gear set.

may sell on ebay but will give collectors a shoot first.
names jon 937 931 3082 call for faster responds.

Edited: 05/13/2017 at 01:56 AM by buckeyes

Apr 19 at 2:30:18 PM
supergamboy (111)
< Funklord >
United States
Welcome to the forum. As you are new and potentially selling high value items, it would be advised to share some "feedback"

Can you link to your eBay account?
Have you participated on other forums where you've been a member for an extended time? Have you conducted transactions there that you can point toward?

I hope you can pair some of your items with members here looking for them, but you'll have a smoother time if you're able to establish some credibility and reassure your potential buyers. And of course, pictures here would help. Especially if you're able to write your username and today's date on a piece of paper and add it to some of those pictures.

Good luck!

May 10 at 11:05:27 PM
buckeyes (0)

< Flicky >
How do i post pics from my phone gallery.

May 12 at 2:04:01 PM
TheGreyGhost (3)
< Tom-Tom >
Ontario
As you will see from one of my posts, Im in the process of completing a loose cart GG set. Im not opposed to box but don't really care. As supergamboy said, it would be wise to post photos and engage with the community in order to gain the trust of a potential buyer such as myself.

Oh and welcome to the forum, enjoy!

-------------------------
NA Game Gear loose cart collection: 98\233

Edited: 05/12/2017 at 02:04 PM by TheGreyGhost

May 12 at 6:18:39 PM
buckeyes (0)

< Flicky >
Would love to. Please tell me how. Also i can send you pics by phone. I have a ton of loose with manuel games. Probably close to a whole set

How do you post pics. ????

May 12 at 7:36:35 PM
Maertens29 (58)

< Flicky >
Saskatchewan
Originally posted by: buckeyes

Would love to. Please tell me how. Also i can send you pics by phone. I have a ton of loose with manuel games. Probably close to a whole set

How do you post pics. ????

Glad you found your way over to Sega Age. I sent you a PM.

-------------------------
I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

May 13 at 1:53:37 AM
buckeyes (0)

< Flicky >
thanks for the advice I dont have time at this point to do a list but im stacked with great sega stuff, going to post to the bay then will barter to an point.